Select a category
Tip of Africa - 3-Nights Package
- Town: L'Agulhas / Struisbaai
- Starts: April 24, 2023
- Expires: December 15, 2023
- By: De Hoop Collection
- Category: Accommodation Specials
Tip of Africa - 3-Nights Package
From R5,115 per person sharing!
• 1 night at Agulhas Country Lodge (Bed and Breakfast)
• 1 night at Arniston Spa Hotel (Bed and Breakfast)
• 1 night at De Hoop Collection (Dinner, Bed and Breakfast)
• Lunch at the Great White House Restaurant in Gansbaai including entrance to the African Penguin and Seabird Sanctuary
• Bird Walk at De Hoop
Package Rates (per person):
• 15 Jan 2023 - 30 Apr 2023: R 5,375
• 01 May 2023 - 30 Sep 2023: R 5,115
• 01 Oct 2023 - 15 Dec 2023: R 5,545
Package prices are per person sharing - please enquire about single occupancy rates.
Cape Agulhas is where the warm Indian Ocean meets the cold Atlantic Ocean - it is at the southernmost tip of Africa. Its stormy seas and rocky coastline have claimed more than 140 ships over the years. Agulhas Country Lodge is a place of peace and tranquillity. Built from natural limestone stone, set against the hill, the Lodge has a spectacular sea view from nearly every vantage point. Here you’ll enjoy hospitable service and exceptional breakfasts; also pleasant safe hiking trails, bird watching, boat trips, long beach walks and horse riding on a blue flag status beach, whale watching (in winter), stunning ocean views and relaxing evenings.
The luxurious 4-star Arniston Spa Hotel is internationally known as one of the world’s great getaways. Set in one of the Western Cape’s most exquisite locations alongside the quaint fishing village of Arniston, it is surrounded by pristine beaches and nature reserves. You’ll enjoy breathtaking sea views, the comforts of a world-class hotel, breakfast buffets -a delicious spread of traditional and healthy foods - relaxed lunches, elegant dinners and its exclusive relaxation spa run by the renowned Ginkgo Spa and Wellness Group.
De Hoop Nature Reserve in the Overberg region is known for its spectacular natural scenery, excellent hiking trails and abundant wildlife. It stretches over 34000 hectares of beautiful landscape covered in indigenous fynbos and inhabited by a variety of mammals including bontebok, eland, Cape mountain zebra, and baboon. The reserve, a World Heritage site, offers world-class whale-watching and is a paradise for bird enthusiasts with its more than 260 species of birds including the endangered Cape Vultures. De Hoop Collection offers you plenty of things to do - whale-watching (in season!) topping the list of course, day walks, scenic game drives and top-quality wines from its Wine Cellar - in a silo.
Terms and Conditions:
Booking Reference: Tip of Africa - 3-nights Package
• Packages are subject to availability
• Packages exclude items not specified such as items of personal nature, travel insurance and gratuities
• Additional information available on request
• Terms and conditions apply
Extension nights can be quoted on.
Car rental with Tread Lite 4x4 (Jimny rental) is available from R1,547.00 per day including unlimited mileage, insurance cover for two drivers (ZAR 10,000 excess deposit), and "Packed-For-You" equipment. Terms and conditions apply.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Deposit and Balance Payment:
• A 50% deposit at the time of booking is required to confirm the booking.
• Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
• 0 - 7 days before the date of arrival - 100% cancellation fee
• 8 - 14 days before the date of arrival - 75% cancellation fee
• 15 - 21 days before the date of arrival - 50% cancellation fee
• 22 - 30 days before the date of arrival - 25% cancellation fee
• 31 days or more 5% cancellation fee
Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-sell rooms.