Here’s a list of things you can do during quarantine:
1. Learn a new language online.
2. Finish a book you were meaning to read.
3. Try a new recipe.
4. Declutter and your closet and other storage spaces.
5. Do a puzzle.
6. Get into a home workout routine.
7. Do some gardening.
8. Watch a new tv show or documentary.
9. Work on a craft and other DIY’s.
10. Start journaling.
These are all fun ideas to do, take pictures or videos and post online! By doing so, you stand a chance of winning a free stay in Betty’s Bay!
Remember you have to follow both our Be in Betty’s Bay Instagram and Facebook pages. You have to post a picture or video about what you’re doing during lockdown and you have to tag us in that post. Simple as that!
Thank you for your enquiry. Stay up to date with what is happening in the Overberg. Join the conversation on Facebook