Looking for a quiet nature escape where you and your family can fully explore a piece of the African wilderness together?
The 2019 De Hoop Vlei MTB Experience is taking place on the 27th to the 29th of September. Mountain bikers are encouraged to bring their families along for the adventure. The De Hoop Collection offers not only amazing food, luxury accommodation upgrades and activities throughout the weekend; but also provides the close encounter wildlife viewing for which the nature reserve has become famous. On the bike riders can gear up for days of 68, 62 and 50 kilometres in length with the terrain offering minimal meters of climbing – but the climbing there is, is not to be underestimated. Enter for the ultimate experience...
- Solo (incl.meals): R4500 per rider
- Team (incl.meals): R9000 for 2 riders
Entry fee includes
- Basic dome tent
- Includes all meals from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon.
- Medical support
- Goody Bag
- Event T-shirt
- Land Owners permission
- Water points with Supplies on al three days of riding.
- Cape Nature Reserve Conservation permit for all three days of riding.
Spectator meal option
- Adults: R1437 (Incl. all meals from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon).
- Children: R718 (Incl. all meals from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon).
- Upgrade to Luxury Tents are R2500 for all three nights sleeps two people.
- Accommodation is for 3 Nights. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 27 - 29 September 2019
- De Hoop Accommodation: Guests can contact reservations as follows (ideally via email).
*Important information for all riders and spectators
- There will be no other food vendors to buy meals from at De Hoop Nature Reserve for the weekend of the De Hoop Vlei MTB Experience.
- The Restaurant at De Hoop Collection will not be operating within their normal hours for purposes of the Mountain Bike weekend. They will only be open for lunch and tea.
- Cape nature gate fees are included in your entry, but spectators will pay separately.