Cobblestones are made to last the test of time which is all the more reason to invest in this durable product.
Here are five reasons why you should build with cobblestones:
1. Cobblestones are made to last
- A well-built cobblestone driveway can remain stable and functional for over a century without maintenance.
2. Cobblestones have ‘curb-appeal’
- These natural stone materials have immense beauty that will enhance any area in which they are installed and are perfect for walkways, driveways, patios, walls and feature entrances.
3. Cobblestones are easy to install
- Although labour intensive, installing your cobblestone driveway doesn’t require special skills or heavy machinery.
4. Cobblestones require little maintenance
- If you give them a good scrub once a year and pluck any weeds that grow through the cobbles, they will last...forever.
5. Cobblestones are naturally safe
- They have a rough, hard wearing surface so they are naturally slip-resistant, even in the wettest conditions. This means they are perfect for around the swimming pool
Contact The Victorian Cobble Company to find out more.