Choosing the right filtration system depends on your needs and setup.
DIY: Installing a Ceiling
Follow these simple steps on how to install a ceiling.
1. Measure and cut the brandering to size and fix it at 90' to the trusses at 400mm spacings.
2. Fix the ceiling boards at right angles to the brandering using drywall screws.
3. Use h-strips between the boards to ensure evenness.
4. When necessary measure and cut the ceiling board with a utility knife. Always cut away from your body when using a utility knife.
5. Fix the cornices along all the corners with adhesive.
6. Cover all screw heads with drywall plaster and once dry smooth with sandpaper.
7. Paint the whole ceiling with primer.