Choosing the right filtration system depends on your needs and setup.
DIY: Window Pane Replacement
Replacing a broken windowpane is a job you can easily do yourself. Follow these simple steps and save yourself some time and money! Shop in-store for all the materials and tools you’ll need!
1. Remove all glass shards and scrape off the old putty.
2. Measure the size of the glass and cut the glass with a glass cutter.
3. Glass can cause serious injuries so always wear gloves and goggles when cutting glass. Come to Build it for all your glass cutting requirements. We cut glass to size.
4. Spread the first layer of putty onto the frame using a scraper.
5. Fit the glass into place and spread a layer of putty to secure the window in place.
6. Smooth out the putty, remove any excess and paint when the putty is dry.