How to make a boring mirror shine - giving your room a new look!
How to build a budget fire pit:
1. Measure the space using a spirit level and dig out the turf.
2. Use a spirit level to make sure the ground is level.
3. Dig a hole in the centre and fill with small stones to help drain rainwater.
4. Set the bricks in place.
5. Tap bottom level of bricks in with a rubber mallet.
6. Add more stones or gravel to the bottom of the pit covering the entire area.
7. Put scrunched paper and kindling in the middle to get the fire started.
8. Sit back and enjoy.