- Ride as many 10km laps as you want or can over 24hours
- Trail will keep participants busy with singletrack and jeeptrack sections. The course conditions even changes over night.
- Solo - Complete Section A: One person that rides as much as he/she wants during the 24 hour period. Open (single sex) Complete Section B: team of 4 riders.
- Mixed – Complete Section B: team of 4 riders (A mix of male and female riders). There must be at least one person from the opposite sex to qualify as a mixed team.
- OneFourZero -Complete Section B: team of 4 riders. Collective age 140 years +.
- Fun category - Complete Section C: teams of 5-8 riders.
Note: For Solo, Open, Mixed and One Four Zero categories riders must be 18 years of age and an experienced rider.
Entry fees (Amarider members get R40 discount):
Xmas special - Entry fees received before 31 December 2016:
- R1760 (VAT included) per team (Teams of 4 riders and 2 support crew)
- R2420 (VAT included) for fun category (teams of 5-8 riders and 2 support crew)
- R480 (VAT included) for a solo rider - including 2 support crew
Entry fees from 1 January 2017 (until 23 January):
- R1920 (VAT included) per team (Teams of 4 riders and 2 support crew)
- R2650 (VAT included) for fun category (teams of 5-8 riders and 2 support crew)
- R525 (VAT included) for a solo rider - including 2 support crew
- Gate entry to the event (Saturday & Sunday)
- Camping for two support team members per team or solo rider
- Event entry fees
- Campsite & facilities (Saturday night only)
- Medical assistance 24Hours
- Drinks at the start/finish area for 24Hours (for riders only!)
- Charging stations for batteries available by Extreme Lights
- Commemorative Medal to finishers that complete 8 laps & more
- The opportunity to 'Discover the Soul of Mountain Biking'
This event accepts pre-entries only, so make sure you gather your team in time, to qualify for a special price for those paying before the end of 2016.
Share the "Event Info" page