Meze - Served Family Styled
- Free Range Country Pork Pate
- Hummus Bi Tahini (Chickpea & Tahini Dip)
- Taramasalata (Smoked Cod Fish Roe Dip)
- Peri-Peri Free Range Chicken Livers
- Sourdough Baguette & Whole Wheat Bread
Main Course Buffet
- Greek-style Free Range Pork on the Spit Prepared by the Precoudis Patriach, Chris. or for those that don't Fancy Pork: Marinated Free Range Chicken Slow Roasted over Apple Wood.
- Accompaniments: Salsa Verde, Rockin Chilli & Pickled Carrot
- Potato & Leek Gratin
- Za'taar Roast Butternut with Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds & Dried Cranberries with a Sumac & Lemon Dressing.
- Grilled Aubergines with Red Onion and Parsley Vinaigrette.
- Balsamic, Honey & Thyme Roast Beetroot & Lentil Salad with Thick Greek Yoghurt.
- Cypriot Slaw
- Green Salad with Marinated Feta & Olives.
- Sourdough Ciabatta & Wholewheat Bread
- Lemon Cheesecake Layered in a Glass with Fresh Mango & Macerated Elgin Plums.