From : April 12 2017 00:00
To : April 12 2017 00:00
Greyton is a charming village in the Overberg region of the Western Cape. Only one hour from Cape Town and 40km from Caledon. And I will be there in April for a quick visit. It is one of my top painting spots so why not join me for a day?
I would like to hold a plein air workshop on 12 April 2017 in Greyton. The idea is to have a practical day of lessons in the morning and a paint-out with me in the afternoon. Once you see this beautiful place you will appreciate why outdoor painting is a must!
On this workshop you will:
- Receive tips on how to approach outdoor painting'
- How to compose a scene quickly.
- How to simplify a scene for maximum impact.
- How to set up a palette of important colours.
- How to set up foreground, middle ground and distant areas of the painting.
- Aerial perspective tips and much more.
The emphasis is on doing so you will be able to practice each step with feedback from me. Then we move into the outdoors for free painting with my help and feedback. ‚Äč‚Äč
This should be a fun experience and I cannot wait to get painting in Greyton again!
This workshop is fully booked. Please add your name to my Artist's Circle and receive early notice of my next Greyton workshop.