Berg & Beach Trail Run
Entries close on 14 October at midnight, or once 200 entries are achieved - whichever happens first.
This is a solo event.
- Senior Male [16-39]
- Senior Female [16-39]
- Vet Male [40+]
- Vet Female [40+]
- Masters Male (50+)
- Masters Female (50+)
- Junior U/16 - Only for the 7 km option
Registration & Collect Race Numbers – Fernkloof Nature Reserve.
- Friday, 18 October: 18h00 – 20h00
- Saturday, 19 October: 06h00 – 07h00
No late entries. No refunds unless Doctor’s certificate/letter received on the Doctors letterhead. In that case, any refunds will also be affected by any fees we may have paid already such as reserve fees/race caps/admin fees. Substitutions [also above] allowed at a R100.00 admin fee but no substitutions after 14 October.
RACE RULES: Please adhere to these race rules. You will not be allowed to run the 18 km or 30 km if you do not have a waterproof rain jacket available. Please ensure you “know” the difference between a “windbreaker” and a ” waterproof rain jacket”. Make sure that it is a WATERPROOF jacket and not just a wind jacket. It must have long sleeves and a hood.
- Runners must be self-sufficient and carry enough water and food to sustain them for the entire route. There are no water tables on the route - please ensure you are self-sufficient. There are some clean, freshwater streams on the 30km run.
- You must carry a cell phone,
- carry a whistle and emergency blanket if you run the 18km or 30 km.
- If you have any adverse health condition, please do not enter.
- please carry a card with all your medical details on it such a Doctor’s telephone number, Medical insurance number, emergency telephone number and contact name, blood group, any allergies etc. This must be inside a sealed ziplock bag and on your person.
- Each person must save this cell number on their phone – 082 658 3078 [Ugene Nel] for emergency use only.
- Do not attempt to run if you are not physically fit. The weather might be adverse and your lack of fitness could seriously affect your health.
- Only run/walk on the trails.
- Do not take short cuts – any person caught taking short cuts, littering, abusing other users in the reserve or any other place during the event will be disqualified from all future Quantum Adventures events, Fernkloof Nature Reserve and possibly other similar events organized by other event organizers.
Right of admission reserved.
Share the "Berg & Beach Trail Run" page