- 08h00-09h00 – Travel to Harold Porter.
- 09h00-11h30 – Photographic Workshop at Harold Porter.
- 11h30-12h30 – Travel back to Hermanus.
Number of people:
- A maximum of 12 people – so early booking is advisable. If this workshop is full, we will indicate here.
- If the minimum of 4 people is not reached, thephotowalkers.com will reschedule with the confirmed participants.
- R450 per person.
- Take off 10% if you have been on an Educational Photowalk with us before, or if you are participating in a 52-Week Challenge.
- The entrance fee to Harold Porter, refreshments and shared transport.
- The photowalkers.com will provide shared transport in a ‘Combi’ with a driver. Once the final numbers are in and the cost of this service will be divided equally and sent to all secured participants. You are welcome to self-drive, but you may miss out on the fun!
- None! Photographers of all skills level are welcome. Come Join Us!
- In order to secure your place, please fill out the form under the “BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES” button at the top of the page.
- To pay via Credit Card – please click the “ADD TO CART” button at the top of the page and then check the ‘Shopping Cart” at the top menu bar.
- If you would prefer to pay via EFT, our banking details will be emailed to you once you have filled out the form.
- In order to secure your place, full payment needs be made with the booking.
What to Bring:
- Your camera. Comfortable, closed walking shoes and weather related clothing.
- A tripod is essential. These can be hired from thephotowalkers.com for R50.00.
- Sigma Fine Art and Macro lenses with Nikon and Canon Mounts are available for Hire at R50.00 each for the duration of this Workshop.
- In the event that there is an increment in weather which forces the workshop to cancel, thephotowalkers.com will reschedule.
- In the event that you have to cancel for any reason what-so-ever, thephotowalkers.com will hold a credit for you for up to 3 months.
- In the event that thephotowalkers.com has to cancel for any other reason, you will be refunded in full.
By booking this Photo-Tour you agree to be bound by thephotowalkers.com indemnity terms and conditions. thephotowalkers.com, it’s staff, employee, suppliers and partners will not be held responsible for loss, injury, death or damage including consequential loss of any nature what-so-ever. By booking this tour you understand and accept this. thephotowalkers.com will do their best to avoid any circumstances that may lead to the above.
Share the "More Info" page