The 5 spacious en suite rooms are well equipped ensuring a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Our Pet-Friendly Policy:
Norfolk Guest House has 2 pet-friendly units, in which we welcome furry guests. However, if you have a particularly unusual or exotic pet, please contact us to discuss their visit.
Hermanus is mostly doggie friendly for leashed dogs. Please do check the beach rules.
Please observe the following conditions if you wish to bring a pet to Norfolk Guest House:
- Norfolk Guest House has 1 resident dog, Marik and 2 resident cats, Gypsy and Saiorse. We request that your dog(s) be leashed at all times when outside your enclosed unit area, on the common property and in Hermanus. The “Plaat” east of Grotto Beach is doggy friendly.
- Provide details of your pet at the time of making your booking. Please consider whether your pet is suitable to bring to Norfolk i.e. it will not cause damage to property or behave aggressively or disturb other guests.
- Depending on the size and type of pet, a maximum of 1 large pet or 2 small pets can be accommodated per suite at any one time.
- Please bring all the supplies you need to look after your pet during your stay. Bring your pet’s own bed, blanket, towels, food, bowls and toys. Please remember poop scoop bags, your dog’s lead, collar and any other essentials, such as medication.
- Please do not wash you dog in the suite. There is an outside hose (cold water) should you want to rinse off excess sand. Please bring your own doggie towel.
- Please clear away your pet’s “poops”. Each suite has an outside tiled garden patio of 14 sq meters. There is however a grassed commonage across the road which is ideal for a quick run. We are also 1 block away from the cliff path.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in the suite. It is very disturbing to us all, when they frantically miss you.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture and beds.
- Pets must be worm, tick and flea free.
- Pets are brought onto our premises at your own risk.
- There is no damage deposit required but you will be accountable to cover any costs should any damage occur.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Norfolk Guest House.