Fri, Nov-18, 06H30 - 08H30
A 2-hour Workshop that will take you through the fundamental aspects of good composition in an photograph. Composition is one of the most important aspects of photography and often the most ignored. As the morning light rises, learn how to capture its beauty looking across Walker Bay with these magnificent sculptures as the foreground.
On the course you will learn the following:
- What is the ‘rule-of-thirds’ and how to apply it.
- Leanne will check you camera set up to make sure that you have the right settings turned on to help you apply the ‘rule-of-thirds’ easily.
- How to handle photographing directly into the morning sun as it rises.
Number of pax – Max 8 people. Min 3 people.
Cost – R350 per person.
Take off 10% if you have been on an Educational Photowalk with us before, or if you are participating in a 52-Week Challenge.
What to Bring:
- Your camera and a tripod (If you dont have a tripod you can rent one from thephotowalkers.com for R50.00. Pre-booking essential)
- Warm clothes with a wind-proof jacket.