Five reasons to keep your construction site clean:
- The most important reason to maintain a clean construction site is safety. A clean work-site means the number of tripping hazards and sharp objects will be kept at a minimum.
- Clean construction sites show professionalism and quality workmanship which can greatly boost your reputation as a builder.
- A clean workspace increases efficiency. An organized construction site means there won't be the need to rummage for tools, boosting productivity.
- By separating different types of waste, you can identify what is rubbish and what can be recycled, helping the environment in the process.
- Keeping your site clean can decrease the amount of wasted materials.