Ways to make your child feel important.
Play-based learning can help babies and toddlers develop abilities across all the Early Learning Development Areas (ELDAs).
- Play encourages physical development and improves children’s overall wellbeing.
- Children develop social skills and a sense of identity through play.
- Language skills are also strengthened.
- Math concepts can be introduced and practised.
- Playing also encourages creativity.
As they play, children can explore and improve their understanding of the world in which they live.
Now that you understand the importance of play, it’s time to learn different ways that you can encourage play and promote play-based learning.
Join our Epic Little One's Program TODAY.