Fill your shopping basket with:
- Pasteurised milk
- Dairy products
- Free-range eggs
- Home-baked sourdough bread
- Home-made rusks
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Sun-dried fruit
- Potted plants
- Worm tea (fertilizer)
If you have fresh produce or a product that you wish to sell in Die Melkstal, contact them directly for more information.
Share the "Products" page
More About Milk
Here are five fun facts about milk:
- Regular full-fat milk is less than 4% fat. The “fat” spoken of is actually cream.
- Dairy cows produce over 90% of the world’s milk.
- Cows produce an average of 24 litres of milk per day and 350,000 glasses of milk in a lifetime.
- Until 11,000 years ago, milk was toxic to humans. The only way we could consume it was lowering the lactose levels by turning it into cheese.
- Farmers who called their cows by name reported 258 litres higher milk yield than those who did not.
Share the "More About Milk " page