This property is zoned for business and located on the main road of Napier, in AN EXCELLENT POSITION as an ideal income-generating proposition.
What are the costs involved when buying or selling a house.
The BUYER is liable for:
- Transfer fees (payable to the Transfer Attorneys)
- Transfer durty (tax payable to SARS) or VAT
- Bond registration fees (payable to the Bond Attorneys)
- Home Owners Association Consent fee*
- Body Corporate levy clearance fee*
- The costs of complying with special bond conditions*
- Occupational intrest pendifng transfer*
- Special Levies imposed by a Body Corporate before transfer if payable in installments, then the Buyer inherits the balance on a pro rata basis as from date of transfer
The SELLER is liable for:
- Agen's commission
- All appropriate and necessary certificates of compliances, e.g. Electrical Certificate
- Bond cancellation fees*
- Advanced rates Clearance figures
- Levies up to date of transfer
- Special Levies imposed by a Body Corporate before transfer if payable in a lump sum or if payable in installments then the Seller pays up until date of transfer.
- 90-Day penalty interest if a bond must be canceled
- Capital Gains Tax*
- Home Owners Consent*
Contact Seeff Napier for any questions.