Join us every Wednesdays and stand a chance to win a bottle of Olofberg!
There’s a lot to keep you busy at Head Office Pub such as:
- There is a dance-floor for you where everything from 70’s disco, 80’s hits to langarm sokkie and bubblegum pop gets played. Live music acts perform in season and for special events. Alternatively, you can be the DJ and get the crowd going if you pop a coin or fifteen into the jukebox.
- The three big screen TV’s will ensure that you see every goal and try scored by your favourite sports team when they challenge each other to the next big game.
- There are two pool tables for those who enjoy picking up a cue and knocking the black-ball into a pocket. Tuesday nights are dedicated to practise sessions and Thursday nights to informal and fun pool competitions. A small entrance fee goes into the pot and the winner takes all the loot.
- There is a fully licensed bar that sells wine, malt, spirits and liquors. And yes, there is cold beer on tap and shooters!
- There is a dartboard so make sure you throw that first dart as close to the bullseye as possible in games of 501, Killer and Shanghai.
- The covered braai-area is just waiting for your next ‘dop en tjop’. Bring your cooler box with meats and salads as long as you support the pub by buying your liquid refreshments.
The Great Wall of Jäger
- This is fast becoming one of the seven wonders of the adult beverage world and you have to see it to believe it.
Make sure to join us next time!