The golf course was designed and built by Ken Elkin just after World War Two and is widely rated as the best nine-hole course in the area. It's quiet, beautiful and very hilly and has truly magnificent mountain views. The greens are bent -grass and the course are in good condition. A large dam and two smaller dams provide irrigation water and act as ball-magnets. It's a true "country club" The course was designed by members in 1954.