Seagulls Nest Top Floor Apartment
• 4 Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed, two bedrooms each with two single beds and one single bed in the open-plan bedroom at the stairs)
• Main bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
• Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Barbeque on the balcony and outside in the backyard
• A DSTV ACCESS PACKAGE is available with 50 channels. This includes TV 1,2,3 and e-TV, Mnet Movie Zone on channel 139, Cartoon Network, Supersport Select, Nat Geo Wild and many others. (It is not full DSTV).
• Sleeps 7
1. Our tariffs for 2 nights and longer are as follows:
For 2 persons – R1000,
For 3 persons – R1150,
For 4 persons – R1300,
For 5 persons – R1450,
For 6 persons – R1600,
For 7 persons – R1750,
For Overnighters – R1000 plus R250 per person after 2.
During off-peak periods weekenders can stay until 16:00 on Sundays and Public Holidays if bookings allow.
The tariff for overnighters for Seagulls Nest Top Unit is from R1000 per unit / apartment for 1-2 guests, thereafter an additional fee of R250 per person applies. Towels, tea, milk and sugar are provided.
3. Peak Season Tariffs
The tariff for these periods is fixed per house / unit / apartment and will be quoted on request.
If the booking includes either Christmas or New Year a 10 day booking period is applicable
If the booking includes both Christmas and New Year a 14+ day booking period is applicable
Shorter periods can be accommodated if bookings allow.
4. Arrival and Departure Times
Check in time is from 14:00, excluding Peak Seasons (December/January and Easter) when it is from 16:00. Departure time is 10:00 except for weekends and Public Holidays when it is before 16:00. This excludes December, January and Easter breaks.
The remaining balance of the total tariff is to be paid to the establishment BEFORE arrival.
An administration and breakage deposit may apply.
Damages to be paid for on departure to the establishment.
CANCELLATION: In the case of a cancellation a handling fee of 25% of the total accommodation amount will be charged. If the accommodation is not rented out again the total payment will be forfeited.