When I was a little girl 'envelopes' and 'writing pad' were often on my mother's shopping list,. Few people use them now but personalised envelopes are another story.
We're all in the same boat these days, well most of us, anyway, having to find ways of doing the things that matter to us without spending as much money as we use to, things like giving loved ones gifts.
As we are in the gift packaging business we made Lucky Packets (please see photo and try them out on your own friends and family, especially children but also men who are generally so difficult to please. Of course, it's easy to fill a lucky packet for a woman.
They went down a treat so we are offering them to you.
Some details about them:
1. The bags are decorated simply so you can add your own ribbons and cards.
2. Of course you can speak to us about your own ideas.
3. The bags come in two sizes.
4. The small bag, gusset 8cm, width 26cm sells for R5.00
5. The medium bag, gusset 13cm, width 31cm costs R6.00
6. The photos show small bags.
7. Delivery is by hand or by post. If by post, charges are for the client's account
8. Our terms are c.o.d.
9. We'd love to supply you with a Lucky Packet or several so you can see if they work for you