Dr Helena Hendriks takes a holistic view of the wellbeing of her patients, considering all elements of their overall health status including the physical, emotional, mental and social status. Constantly adapting to keep up with the fast-changing medical environment, transition to natural products can be introduced in most instances.
• MB, ChB Stellenbosch 1997 (TBC)
• Advanced Cardiac and Pediatric Life Support
• Diagnostic Ultrasound Drawing
• Identification & Management of Snakebites
• Integrative Medicine
• Continuous Professional Development
Dr Helena Hendriks specialises in:
• Preventative Care
• Chronic Disease Care
• Curative and Supportive Healthcare
• Small Localised Procedures
• Health Assessments
• Health Planning
• Annual Health Screenings
Dr Helena Hendriks is available for emergencies during practice hours but is not available for after-hour emergencies because she lives out of town.
For after-hours emergencies please contact:
• EMR Medical emergency - 076 585 0899
• CMC Critical Medical Care - 066 222 7219
Due to the current covid pandemic, Dr Helena Hendriks is unavailable for house calls.
Please call the consulting rooms for assistance and to schedule your appointment.