With regards to the COVID-19 TERS payouts (as administrated by the Unemployment Insurance Fund)...
Vacancy Hermanus - Stock Controller & Tasting Room Assistant
My client, an award-winning wine farm is looking to employ a stock controller and tasting room assistant. If you have previous stock control experience and are looking for a new challenge, then this is a wonderful opportunity.
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric Pass
- Prior stock control experience essential
- Prior working experience on Pastel (stock module, invoicing, credit notes)
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior tasting room experience a plus
- Must speak English and Afrikaans
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Diligent and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and implement effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress
Please send your CV to us.