If your business is in this category, it is essential that you have the necessary protocols in place.
15 Interview Questions To Make Your Life Easier
Today we share with you 15 interview questions to make your life easier. As an employer you can adapt these to fit the position you are advertising for and as the candidate, you can use these questions as preparation.
It is very important to prepare for your interview. If you need help/tips to prepare for your interview or if you have just finished school and need some support for your first interview, please feel free to call us or drop an email. We can also help you to compile your CV or if you think your CV needs some upgrading for the new year, that is also a service we offer.
For any other recruitment-related enquiries or more interview questions or advice on how to interpret the answers, please feel free to contact us.
I believe it is very important to match the right person with the right job because this will almost guarantee that your company’s productivity will rise.
Tell us about yourself.
1. Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
2. Tell me about your greatest achievement at work.
3. What type of management style do you prefer and how do you handle it if your managers’ style is different?
4. What are the three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to the company if we hire you?
5. What are the first three things you would do on the job if we hire you?
6. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be and why?
7. Is it better to be perfect and late or good and on time?
8. What is your definition of hard work?
9. In a team environment, what role do you take on?
10. What is your philosophy towards your work?
11. How do you handle criticism?
12. If I went to your last boss and ask them to tell me about you, what would they say? If I went to your best friend and asked them to tell me about you - personally, not professionally - what would they say?”
13. Pretend that you are answering the phone. How would you do it?
14. If you have to do filing - how do you ensure the filing stays up to date?
15. Do you have any questions for me?
Please feel free to contact us for further information.