With regards to the COVID-19 TERS payouts (as administrated by the Unemployment Insurance Fund)...
Resilience training as part of leadership development
Date: Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Venue: Hermanus (Still to be confirmed)
Investment: R850.00 per person or R600.00 per person for 2 or more delegates from the same company
What does it include: Finger lunch and refreshments, complementary stress book in pdf format and relaxation flash disk and a stress free new you
The time is NOW to invest in yourself as the owner/manager of the business.
Speaker: Dr Arien van der Merwe
Allow yourself 3 hours and come join us at this powerful workshop where we teach you how to combine the science and mental training of mindfulness, with an understanding of the challenges, complexities, opportunities and responsibilities of today’s leaders.
- Finding Creative Stress Solutions: Facing the Challenges of Modern Leadership with Strength, Equanimity and Clarity of Purpose.
- Being able to use the Twelve Tools for Optimal Stress Resilience on a daily basis.
- Knowing how to manage health risk factors in an integrative approach to health and wellbeing.
- Basic understanding of Quantum Physics and its Practical Application in Daily Life and in Leadership.
Who should attend:
- Business owners.
- Middle to top management.
- Anyone in your company that has to make decisions on a daily basis.
- Those interested in tools for self-development.
- Left brainers.
Please book your tickets in order for us to send you an invoice.
For more info, please contact us.
Looking forward to meeting you there.