Overstrand Municipality has committed to plant 160 trees during Arbour Month at schools, sport fields and public open spaces across the Overstrand.
Renewing a Vehicle License Disc via EFT
As reminder when renewing a vehicle license disc via EFT:
• Always use your car licence number as reference number e.g CEM XXXX. (Do not use ‘ouma se karretjie’ or ‘kerneels’ as reference).
• Please, do not pay a random amount into the bank account. An incorrect amount will need to be investigated and will cause further delays.
• Contact 028 313 8136/8031 (Hermanus), 028 384 8300/8339 (Gansbaai) or 028 271 8400/8452 (Kleinmond) to ascertain the correct amount due before making an EFT payment or phone the Overstrand switchboard for traffic services on 028 313 1044.
• Remember to take your proof of payment with you, when collecting the disk.
When somebody else collects the disk on behalf of the vehicle owner:
• Authorisation letter stating the registration number and the authorization of the person doing the collection (the person's full names).
• A certified copy of your ID and their own ID.