With effect from 1 July 2023, Overstrand residents receive municipal accounts by e-mail or SMS.
Premier's Advancement of Youth Project (PAY)
Applications for the 2022 PAY (Premier's Advancement of Youth) Project are now OPEN.
If you matriculated in the Western Cape, you could gain valuable work experience in the public service.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 26 January 2022.
Apply now, if:
- You have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape
- You are not going to study further in 2022
- You are a South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape
- You have no network or support to help you make career choices
- You are financially constrained
- You are 24 years and younger
Complete the online application form here.
All applicants are required to upload the following documents when applying:
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric Certificate
Make sure that the documents are clear and that you have enough data to upload forms.
For more information go here or call the Western Cape Government Contact Centre helpline: 0860 142 142 or the PAY Office: 021 483 0742/9456 during office hours.