The Blue Flag Season at the beaches of Castle Beach, Onrus, Hawston and Kleinmond came to an end last week (22 January 2023).
Overstrand Dam Levels: October 2022
The state of dam levels supplying Overstrand at mid-October 2022:
• Betty's Bay area - Buffelsrivier: 98.93%
• Hermanus area - De Bos: 99.91%
• Gansbaai area - Kraaibosch: 101.58%
• Pearly Beach area - Koekemoer: 98.00% and Pearly Beach: 40.00%
De Bos dam water level update for last week (10/10/2022 to 16/10/2022):
• De Bos Dam level: 99.91 %
• Change in De Bos Dam level from the previous week: +0.18 %.
• Average daily water consumption: 11.105 million litres per day (previous week 11.465 million litres per day)
• Rainfall for the week: 28.0 mm