Jean Daneel Wines
Jean Daneel Wines is a well-established boutique winery based in the Cape Agulhas region that produces unique vintages.
Enjoy a food and wine pairing experience with the award-winning Jean Daneel Wines at JD Bistro, or alternatively, arrange for a private wine tasting with the winemaker.
The winemakers can also be found at selected festivals and events throughout South Africa.
The Jean Daneel Wine List includes:
Red Wines (Napier Wine of Origin)
Jean Daneel Directors Red - 4.5 John Platter rating
- A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Merlot and Cabernet Franc (French oak matured for 24-months)
Jean Daneel Signature Red 2015
- A blend of Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz
Jean Daneel House Red Blend 2014
- A blend of Merlot and Shiraz that has typical Shiraz pepper and spice flavours
White Wines (Napier Wine of Origin)
Jean Daneel Directors Sauvignon Blanc 2014 - 4.5 John Platter rating
- Strong tropical and citrus flavours with undertones of lime (French oak matured)
Jean Daneel Chenin Blanc 2016 - Winner of the Chenin Blanc Standard Bank Top 10 Challenge
- Rich creamy palate with a complex fruity aftertaste and subtle oak flavours (French Oak matured for 12-months)
Jean Daneel White Blend House Wine
- Chenin Blanc, crispy and fruity. Perfect for relaxed drinking.
For more information on the Jean Daneel Wine List, feel free to contact JD Bistro and Wines directly.