DEFENDoor Overberg will be open and ready to assit you with all your security solution needs this December!
What are Anti-Climb Security Fences?
Anti-climb security fences are designed in such a way that the aperture sizes are too small to be able to use them to gain a foothold. This makes it almost impossible for a person to climb over.
What are the Benefits of Installing a DEFENDoor Clear View Fence?
Some benefits of anti-climb fences include:
- Longevity - The wire is Zincalu®-coated, resistance-welded and plastic-coated with maximum adhesion to guarantee an extra-long lifespan
- Anti-climb fences are popular worldwide
- Durability - Rigidity is excellent by virtue of welded mesh panels with rectangular apertures and horizontal reinforcements
- Efficiency - precision-made components offer a quality system that can be installed with maximum efficiency
- DEFENDoor Clear View Fences add value to your property
- DEFENDoor Clear View Fences enhance the appearance of your premises
- The insurance industry encourages the installation of anti-climb security fences
- DEFENDoor Clear View Fences provide a powerful physical crime barrier
- Versatile - DEFENDoor Clear View Fences can be adapted to fit a wide variety of applications and can include innovative swing and sliding gates
- Visibility - the panels have excellent visibility characteristics and from a distance appear almost invisible, offering unobstructed camera surveillance possibilities
- Three levels of security fencing products available for entry-level installations up to high-security installations
If you would like to know more about our ClearView security fences, please do not hesitate to contact DEFENDoor Overberg today!