This is Part 2 of the series "Protecting What You Love". In this blog we take a look at Aluminium Security Louvres.
Protecting What You Love Pt1
- Retractable doors are a cost effective, attractive and secure way of providing protection from would-be intruders.
- It’s important to fit a retractable door that is secured to the wall on three sides and to the floor via a track on the fourth side to provide the best possible security.
- Retractable doors can be fitted to almost any size door as well as window opening.
- Clients can choose between standard- and slam locks that lock automatically when the door is closed.
- In some cases, retractable doors can be designed in such a way that when they are opened, they don’t impinge on the door opening at all.
- We believe that our all-steel construction, which we galvanise and powder coat, offers maximum protection since it’s much more difficult to bend or twist the bars.
- Because we also use steel for our bearings and guide pins, there are no easy-to-break nylon or plastic parts.
- We have a wide range of different doors to suit every type of application, from entry level to ultra high level security.
- We offer a range of standard colours and can offer almost any colour (extra costs may apply).
- All our doors are custom made so extra locks can be fitted for added security and different doors can be fitted with keyed-alike locks so that a single key can be used to unlock multiple doors.
- Swing gates are also a popular way of providing security, especially for single doors.
- They are, in my opinion, slightly less secure than retractable doors as they are only secured to the wall on two sides.
- We offer different designs and can also fit an extra lock to your gate making it that much stronger.
- Gates are custom made for the opening giving better protection.
- As with our retractable doors, different colours and lock combinations are offered.