July is plastic awareness month, aiming at combating single use plastic items.
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is celebrating 20 years of giving back and they are giving you the opportunity to win R20 000 for the cause you support and a Woolies gift card for yourself.
To enter the competition simply use #MySchool20 on social media and mention the Dyer Island Conservation Trust.
Don't have a card yet, no problem.
You can apply for a free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card by registering online, or you can get a card at your local Woolworths store. You can link it directly to your Woolworths card so that you don't have to swipe twice!
Select the Dyer Island Conservation Trust as your beneficiary.
It’s quick and easy!
1.You can select up to three beneficiaries to reap the rewards of your shopping shenanigans
2. You can change or add beneficiaries online or via the phone, without the hassle of getting a new card.
3. The supporter card is not a credit or debit card but simply raises funds for your beneficiary.
4. When you buy items at any participating retailers swipe your card to give back to your chosen beneficiary at no cost to you
How do join the ranks of the supportive shoppers?
2. Download the application form here, complete and submit to MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
3. Want the form and more info please pop in at the African Penguin & Seabird Sanctuary, we have application forms and cards on hand. You can start your supportive shopping spree immediately.
If you are already a proud supportive shopper, please consider adding the Dyer Island Conservation Trust as one of you beneficiaries click here