What is Es la Vida?
Full details on what Es la Vida Animal Haven does and offers to the community
A privately owned self-funding animal haven situated between Stanford and Gansbaai on R43. Focusing on rescue, rehabilitation, rehome or retire of all things animal.
As a self-funding animal haven, Es la Vida raises funds through offering the following services:
* Regular dog walks on the farm (5.5km dog walk), bring your own dog or walk with one of the canine residents (currently every second month)
* Puppy classes, aimed at teaching basic obedience
* Market days (fetes) celebrating all things animal
* Workshops in Reiki healing for animals, animal communication, and many other animal related topics
* Future expansion into offering dog obedience training classes, education and awareness drives etc.
Contact us to find out more, or to be placed on our mailing list, or follow our facebook page.