Franskraal Laundry is owned by Raynette Collen who has years of experience in the laundry business. Before she relocated to Gansbaai, Raynette owned a busy laundry in Tyger Valley, and is highly experienced in the best techniques and tricks to ensure impeccable washing results.
The team at Franskraal Laundry take great care with your wash-day load from the very second it arrives at their bright, clean and airy laundry depo. Here’s what to expect:
- On arrival your laundry is allocated a number that is magnetically attached to whatever machines are being used for your belongings, which means nothing can go missing or get mixed up. You can have peace of mind that what you put in, you will get out.
- The laundry is then weighed, sorted (colours, delicates and so on) and checked for stains, which are then treated.
- Washing and drying takes place, and wherever possible the team will air-dry your delicates and shrinkables.
- Once dry, the washing is neatly folded.
- An ironing service is available on request.
Share the "The Process" page
Raynette offers an affordable solution to washday blues with highly competitive prices:
- Wash, dry and fold @ R17/kg (minimum charge of R3)
- Single blankets @ R40
- 3 / 4 blankets @ R60
- Double blankets @ R120
- Ironing per item / prices on request
Share the "The Price" page