From : March 23 2018 15:00
To : March 25 2018 15:00
The Reforest Fest is Africa’s largest annual reforestation festival. Each March, we bring people together in the Platbos Forest to plant thousands of trees, dance to live local bands, learn with sustainability leaders, camp under the stars, and be inspired by positive collective action. Join the Treevolution!
Click on 'More Info' below to find out more.
1. You’ll help plant 1000s of trees - what a great reason to dig in and get dirty!
2. Make new friends and (re)connect.
3. Learn and play with a great line-up of family activities.
4. It’s an easy 2.5 hour drive from Cape Town.
5. You can sleep under the stars: pitch your tent (or rent one from us).
6. You can hang up your apron if you opt for the weekend meal-plan.
7. Beautiful eco-ablution facilities provided.
8. There’s a 1000-year-old Milkwood you can visit.
9. There’s nothing like a talent show under a star-lit sky.
10. Unplug for some quality family time.