Every now and then your home needs a good cleaning. Not just your normal, every day clean, but a clean so deep that you won't even recognise your home when you’re done. Here are five signs your house needs spring cleaning:
- You can’t blame your foggy windows on the fog anymore. It’s summer, there is no fog.
- You start finding missing items in random places. If you find a single shoe in the pantry it's time to bust out the feather duster.
- You have a vague feeling that your tiles are not the same colour as when you bought them.
- You can’t remember what your preferred cleaning product is.
- Your dust bunnies are the size of actual bunnies.