On the 22nd and 23rd of September 2018, contestants, spectators and Xplorio showed up in numbers to the annual Funky Fynbos Festival!
Health and Active Gansbaai Gym will be hosting a Spinning Relay Challenge at the Funky Fynbos Festival this year.
A percentage of the proceedings will be donated to our local animal welfare named BARC.
- The challenge consists of a 5 hour continues cycle challenge on a stationary spinning bike.
- The public or businesses can rent a bike for R750 rand and may form groups of a maximum of 6 individuals to take part in this relay, you decide how long each person cycles and how many people are in a group.
- All bikes must be in use by one of the team members at all time.
- We will be available for late entries from 07h30.
- We do encourage people joining in groups to make the most of this challenge and dress to promote your company or just for fun so that we can see you form part of a group.
- 16 bikes are available 5 of which have a maximum weight limit of 130kg and 11 with a maximum weight limit of 110kg, there will also be bikes available for walk-ins (people not part of groups) and can be rented for R75 per 30 min slots, you can cycle for as long as you like, paying per 30minutes, it all depends how long you are willing to cycle.
- All group entries will each receive a Health and Active hamper upon completion of the challenge.
- There will be group instructors, leading the challenge, as well as a live DJ ensuring a great vibe and funky beat to keep you motivated.
- There will be various supplements for sale, massage treatments for those who cramp up and we will be running a special on this day for people whom would like to become a member at Health and Active Gansbaai.
- Please note that entries between 14 and 17 years old must have written and signed consent from a parent or guardian (this form can be obtained from us via email).
Feel free to contact Health & Active for more info.