Get FREE delivery when shopping with Arrie Nel on the PharmaGo App!
9 Ways to Cut Down on Drinking
Whether you're drinking too much or too often, drinking alcohol to excess is a habit that some people want to better control.
Harvard Medical School suggests ways to curb drinking:
• Make a list of reasons to limit drinking.
• Stick to a limit on how much you will drink.
• Keep a diary of your drinking.
• Don't keep alcohol at home.
• Drink slowly, and never on an empty stomach.
• Choose alcohol-free days.
• Practice ways to say "no" to peer pressure.
• Keep busy with hobbies and other activities.
• Ask for support from friends and loved ones.