Gansbaai Tourism Bureau arranged a delightful day out in Gansbaai to promote the #Gansbaaiisopen campaign.
#GansbaaiInColour: October Winner and November Theme
And we are at month number 3 into our Instagram competition and we invite community and visitors to our amazing town of Gansbaai, to not keep their experience of #GanbsaaiInColour a secret but to share them with us. Thanks to all who entered the previous months, but keep the photo’s coming and do not stop sharing.
Are you wondering how this competition works:
We are looking for your perspective of the chosen colour for the month, wherever you see it, photograph it and share it on Instagram while using the #GansbaaiInColour. We will also share on our social media channels, display them at the info office, and then based on likes, a winner will be announced every month.
Each month’s winner will receive an amazing local prize and the winning photograph will be published on social media. Our objective is to create a gallery of fabulous images together with our community and visitors while promoting our beautiful town.
REMEMBER to enter by using #GansbaaiInColour and tagging @GansbaaiTourism.
Terms and Conditions:
1 - 30 October 2017
- Only images taken during the current month in the greater Gansbaai area will be considered (De Kelders to Buffeljachs as well as Baardskeerdersbos).
- The photos entered will be saved in a gallery and may be used by Gansbaai Tourism for marketing purposes with due credit.
- Themes change on a monthly basis according to the colours announced on the 1st of each calendar month.
- The winner will be determined by the highest amount of “likes”, in the case of a tie a re-vote will be staged.
- Each month’s winner will be shared on Gansbaai Tourism’s facebook and twitter accounts with the due credit
- The long term goal of this campaign is to create a 2019 calendar of images of our beautiful Gansbaai. Will be available for pre-order September 2018.
- Prize for November Competition: Gansbaai Super Spar Gift Voucher to the Value of R500.00