Remember the Gansbaai and Cape Whale Coast Penguin Campaign launched in August 2019?
Stand A Chance To Win Some Awesome Prizes!
1. Like the Gansbaai Tourism Facebook page here.
2. Share this post and tag 5 people.
3. Like the participating sponsors pages (7 of the 9 sponsors have Facebook pages).
Sponsors: Dyer Island Cruises, Whalesong Lodge, Thyme at Rosemary's Restaurant, Guppy Huys Oceanfront Eco Bungalow, White Shark Projects, Blue Goose, 100 Vyfer Street, Sasinambo Tours & Raging Goose Coffee.
A weekly draw will take place every Wednesday, the weekly prize and prize winner will be randomly drawn.
Prizes Up For Grabs: (in no specific order)
1. 2 Nights stay for two people at the beautiful Whalesong Lodge, garden lunch voucher of R300 for 2 at Thyme at Rosemary’s Restaurant and an exhilarating and educational ocean experience with onboard marine biologist for 2 people with Dyer Island Cruises (Marine Dynamics Tours and sister company, Dyer Island Cruises, offer five-star shark cage diving and whale watching eco-tours in the unique Dyer Island ecosystem of Gansbaai, home to the Marine Big 5. Through their environmental project, the non-profit Dyer Island Conservation Trust, they are making a real difference for conservation and the community. Recipient of international awards, the companies are Fair Trade Tourism certified and believe that YOUR CHOICE MAKES A DIFFERENCE).
2. 1 Mid-week night’s accommodation at the gorgeous Guppy Huys, shark cage dive and a trip to Dyer Island for two. Guests will experience White Shark Projects brand newly renovated luxury lodge boasting sea views with an outstanding five-star meeting area and bathroom facilities. Guests are invited for a continental breakfast with a choice of hot and cold drinks prior to boarding our 35ft catamaran customised specifically for shark cage diving. Guests will be educated throughout the trip by our qualified guide and marine biologists with a videographer and photographer on board to capture your every moment. Snacks will be given out onboard and each guest will receive a complimentary reusable water bottle that they can take home with them as well as a free video of their trip. On return guests can shower and have a light lunch. White Shark Projects are SATSA Bonded and Fairtrade members with three NPO’s including two Recycle Swop Shops and our Ocean Defenders Children’s club. WHITE SHARK PROJECTS WORKS DIRECTLY IN OUR COMMUNITY HELPING THE MOST VULNERABLE AND TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER SO WHY NOT JOIN US?
3. 1-Night accommodation at 100 Vyfer Street.
4. Airport transfer or day tour with Sasinambo Tours.
5. 250-gram packet Ethiopian Yirgacheffe single-origin coffee from Raging Goose.
6. Prizes 2 - 6 include a free bottle of First Sighting Wine with two main meals orders at Blue Goose.
The competition ends on 31 August 2021.
T’s & C’s Apply.