Top Paints Skim Plaster
• Adheres well to plaster as well as painted masonry surfaces.
• Alkali resistant.
• Gives a smooth finish to rough or uneven plaster surfaces.
• No need to prime before painting.
Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, and sound before applying.
• Allow drying at least 2 hours before sanding, with fine-grit sandpaper, to a smooth, even surface.
• Application: Wet plastering trowel, steel trowel, large scraper, or skimming tool.
• Thinning: Not required
• Cleaning: Water
• Coats: Apply only as much as needed
• Surface Dry: 2 - 3 Hours @ 23°C
• Hard Dry: 4 Hours @ 23°C
• Recoating Time: ± 6 Hours for Water-based Paints
• ± 16 Hours for Enamel Paints
• Spreading Rate: Not applicable
• Packaging: 1.7 kg, 8.5 kg and 34 kg
• Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold.
Keep the container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
• Viscosity: N/A
• S.G.: 1.68 ± 0.01
• Flash Point: Not Determined
1L (1.7kg) R70.00
5L (8.5kg) R245.00
20L (34kg) R870.00
Above prices while stocks last, and including VAT.