Cape Agulhas Tourism Competition Week 6
• First Prize: Two Nights Stay for Two Guests - Blue Sky Guest House (including breakfast)
• Second Prize: One Case of Wine - Strandveld Vineyards
How it Works:
1. Answer an easy question, to do with towns at the southernmost tip of Africa (each Monday until 2 November 2020).
2. Find the answer to each week's question in the mini-blogs on Cape Agulhas Tourism Promotion Office’s Xplorio profile. Find your clues here.
3. Each week two correct entries will go into the final draw.
4. You can enter once, or once a week, it’s up to you.
Bredasdorp was established in 1838 by Michiel van Breda and lies at the foot of the 800 hectares Heuningberg Nature Reserve. The Heuningberg Nature Reserve is a must for anyone visiting Bredasdorp as the mesmerising beauty of the fynbos is sure to capture the hearts and imagination of outdoor lovers.
Question 6 - In what Cape Agulhas town can the Shipwreck Museum be found and where are shipwrecks visible from shore?
Answer to Question 5 - Bredasdorp lies at the foot of the Heuningberg Nature Reserve and the town was discovered by Michiel van Breda in 1838.
Read more about Bredasdorp’s Shipwreck Museum here.