How A Transformation Coach Can Help Anger Management
Anger is one of the most destructive forces we possess as humans. Once it carries over into rage, we become oblivious to our actions during the destructive rage period. When we choose not to deal with this anger, we steadily build onto it and it becomes the monster sitting in the corner just waiting for the right moment to come out spitting fire.
What does the person, who deals with anger on a daily basis, say:
• People are “idiots”.
• Nobody understands me.
• Nobody hears me, it does not matter how loud I scream.
• When I enter rage, I lose myself. (This might lead to physical rage.)
• I know I have a problem, but I cannot help myself.
• My mother/father also had anger, it runs in the family.
• I am yet again heading for a disciplinary hearing.
• If I do not get help, I am going to lose my work/spouse.
• I don’t like this “person” I live with.
• My life is falling apart.
If you cannot own your anger, you will not be able to change it - this ownership is paramount. If you are not committed to change, any help you get will be temporary, and medication will only put a plaster on the cause. Anger must be healed at the source - there is no other way. In saying this, what will you gain through Transformation Coaching:
• Discover the source.
• Eliminate the destructive beliefs that keep you trapped.
• Gain insight into and knowledge about how you support this state.
• Gain peace and confidence.
• Learn new skills and techniques to assist during trigger moments.
• Learn the importance of projection.
• Discover how to plan for a future of calmness.
• Instill powerful beliefs that support your confidence.
• Build a new, strong, confident self-image.
• Gain powerful tools to assist you during your transformation.
For more information, contact Sue Leppan Transformation Coach.