13 October 2021: Tourism Webinar for Women in Tourism
The Economic Development and Tourism Promotion Division of Cape Agulhas Municipality will be hosting a Tourism Webinar for Women in Tourism on 13 October 2021. The Webinar forms part of our Tourism Heritage month celebrations and also an initiative that supports the development and empowerment of women in the tourism sector. The webinar will serve as a platform to exchange and share ideas to advance tourism promotion, assist and develop products within Cape Agulhas and also market the region a preferred tourist destination.
Our goals that we wish to accomplish with the Webinar:
• Identifying mechanisms to address the barriers faced by women in the tourism sector.
• Lobby government and stakeholders to create opportunities that drive the advancement of women in the sector.
• Mentor & facilitate access to business resources, information and opportunities for women entrepreneurs in tourism.
• Create platforms to network, expand business, exchange and share ideas to advance tourism promotion.
• Assistance given to women in the sector in terms of funding opportunities as well as business support.
We would like to invite all women entrepreneurs/business owners to partake in this webinar. We have 20 seats available for ladies who do not have access to a computer to participate. The guest speakers that we have invited will be able to give significant advice, guidance and value to all businesses who needs the support.
Date: 13 October 2021
Platform: Microsoft TEAMS
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
RSVP on Tuesday, 12 October 2021 for the link to be forwarded to those interested.