4. 19 kilometre vlei – apart from the beautiful sunsets, guests can look forward to numerous bird sightings on the water including pelicans.
5. Guided Activities allow guests & day visitors alike the chance to learn about De Hoop’s myriad flora, bird and marine life. Choose from guided bird walks, to eco quad bike tours, and interpretive marine walks down to the beach. *booking essential
6. Fig Tree Restaurant is open daily – why not couple your activity with a lunch?
7. Mountain bike amongst herds of Eland and Bontebok. Ask at reception for a map, and if you don’t have your own bike, you can hire one there.
8. Just three hours from Cape Town, you can make a weekend of it.
9. Neighbour to both Bredasdorp & Swellendam – up the country charm factor with a visit to these Overberg & Agulhas towns.