What is included:
- A lesson on the different foods available for you to forage, picking, cleaning and preparing.
- A 5-course meal prepared by yourselves to sit down and feast on.
Duration: 5 hours
Where: Between Pringle Bay and Betty's Bay
- 23 February 2020 - 09h00 to 15h00
- 9 March 2020 - 09h00 to 15h30
- 22 March 2020 - 08h30 to 14h30
- 24 March 2020 - 09h00 to 15h00
Season closes at the end of March, new season opens September 2020.
Bookings is essential and full payment in advance will secure your spot.
(Private family and group bookings can be arranged on request).
Share the "Creative Classroom Seaside Foraging Workshops" page