When To Consider Getting Help
Everybody is unique and has different reasons for considering psychological counselling.
Some of these reasons might include:
- Feelings of loneliness, anxiety, anger, rejection or confusion
- Surviving a traumatic experience
- Dealing with the death of a loved one
- Experiencing a relationship break-up
- Living with relationship conflict
- Succumbing to damaging patterns or habits
- Struggling with growing old
For more information, feel free to contact Greer Salt Psychological Counselling.