RESIDENTS URGED TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT IDs, REGISTER BIRTH OF CHILDREN
Overstrand Municipality's Social Development Department (Thusong Service Centre) is providing FREE TRANSPORT to residents from outlying areas to apply/collect their IDs from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) offices in Caledon.
Birth registrations can also be done.
Transport will be provided on each of the days for the first 65 people.
Busses depart at 08:00.
23 March 2021 - MOUNT PLEASANT
• Pick-up point: Moffat Hall
24 March 2021 - GANSBAAI
• Pick-up point: Blompark Community Hall
25 March 2021 - HAWSTON
• Pick-up point: Overstrand Thusong Centre in Hawston
26 March 2021 - ZWELIHLE
• Pick-up point: Zwelihle Community Hall
29 March 2021 - KLEINMOND & BETTY’S BAY
• Pick-up point: Proteadorp Community Hall
30 March 2021 - STANFORD
• Pick-up point: Stanford Community Hall (Die Stoor)
• Limited seats are available: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
• Free transport is ONLY for visits to and from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) offices in Caledon.
• 16 years and older (first time applicants free).
• 60 years and older (first pensioners ID free).
• Replacing your lost, stolen or damaged ID will cost R140.