UPDATE: DEPT OF HEALTH - ROLL-OUT OF VACCINATION IN THE OVERSTRAND FOR 13 - 23 July 2021
We have received the following update from Dr Jannie Mouton, Acting Medical Manager Overstrand Sub-district:
Due to a sudden reduction in vaccine flow for this week, for reasons beyond our control, we unfortunately will not be able to honour any of our commitments for the next three days.
This unfortunately also means that people from Gansbaai, originally scheduled for Monday 12th and who were rescheduled to Thursday 15th, will not be able to receive their vaccines and the system cannot generate another postponement message.
The teams are trying to contact those people individually to inform them. We will re-schedule them for next week then.
Schedule for 14 - 16 July 2021:
No vaccines are available for any of the sites in the Overstrand.
The teams will spend tomorrow till Friday (14 - 16 July 2021) to vaccinate the people who are bedridden, at their homes.
If you know of any bedridden people who did not register or phoned the sub-district office to put their name on a list, kindly encourage them to do so. They can phone 028 313 5279 to register.
Schedule for 19 - 23 July 2021:
Our vaccine delivery scheduled for next week, 19 – 23 July 2021 is also very limited but we will try to commit to the schedule below with less vaccines until informed otherwise.
• Hermanus Auditorium: 19, 21, 23 July 2021 from 09:00 - 14:00
• Gansbaai Sports Hall: 19, 21, 22 July 2021
• Zwelihle Community Hall: 19 July 2021
• Hermanus CDC: 20, 22 July 2021
• Kleinmond Portea Hall: 20, 23 July 2021
• Mt Pleasant Moffat Hall: 21 July 2021
• Betty's Bay Crassula Hall: 22 July 2021
• Stanford Clinic: 22 July 2021
• Hawston Thusong: 23 July 2021
• Betty's Bay Mooi Uitsig Community Hall: 22 July 2021
• Caledon/Hermanus/Stanford Mobile 4: 20 July 2021
- Issued by Overstrand Municipality obo Dr Mouton and his team from the Department of Health on 14.07.2021.